Welcome to our online scheduling system.
- When you schedule a trip that is open, you will immediately be confirmed for that trip
- Our minimum for each trip will be 4 people with a maximum of 10 (maximum of 2 wheelchairs)
- You will be able to see and book for partial trips – if one group books for 8 people, you would be able to book the 2 remaining spots.
- You will be able to view/print all of the trip information including your Captain and First Mate’s contact information
- You will be able to view/print all of the trips that you have reserved for the year
- You will receive an automatic email reminder 72 hours prior to each trip
Days & Times for Trips for the Season:
- May 25th – September 30th
- All trips are 2 hours long
- Monday thru Friday with varied times during the day.
LOCATION: Lakes are Rice Lake between Paynesville and Eden Valley and Long Lake by Hawick.
ARRIVAL TIME: Please plan to arrive 10-15 prior to your scheduled time.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER: Your Captain/scheduler will call you 2 days prior to confirm cell phone numbers. In the event of bad weather, the Captain/scheduler will notify you if the trip will be cancelled.